Calcium oxide (CaO), commonly known as quicklime or burnt lime, unslaked lime is a widely used chemical compound. It is a white, caustic and alkaline crystalline solid at room temperature.
|Constituents||Percentage by weight|
|Size||90% pass through 90 micron or as per customer specification|
- Manufacture of Calcium Silicate Bricks
- Manufacture of Aerated Blocks.
- Steel Industries
- Sugar Industries
- Waste water Treatments
- 1000kg 5:1 Jumbo bags with polypropelin 80/100 micron inner polythene lining and loops with or without bottom spout
- Bulk in pneumatic tankers pumped into customer’s Silo
- As per customer Requirments